Week Open Access Week in Poland 22-28.10.2012
- Open educational resources for researchers - Grodecka Carolina, Center for eLearning AGH Krakow - Webinar.
- The increase in citations in the open access model of publication - Anna Wałek, Wroclaw University of Technology Library and Librarianship Institute of Wrocław University - Webinar.
- The transformation of traditional journals to electronic open form - Bozena Bednarek-Michalska, UMK Torun - Webinar.
- Debate and seminar on open science in Lodz - Dr. Iwona Sójkowska coordination. Organizers: EBIB, University of Lodz Library, The Pedagogical Academy Library and Lodz University of Technology Library.
- Debate on the open science in Toruń - Thomas Ganicz Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Lodz, Bozena Bednarek-Michalska University Library in Toruń.
- Poznan University Library - workshop "Open science in our hands - from design to implementation of university repository.” Keeping Emilia Karwasińska, Małgorzata Rychlik. October 15, 2012.
- November issue of Academic Forum will focus on the topic of open access.
- November issue of the Bulletin EBIB will be devoted to e-science.
- Building an institutional repository for the university - a lecture by Małgorzata Rychlik of the Poznań University Library. Organizer: University Library in Bialystok, a lecture will be held on 25.10. at 13.00. Curie-Sklodowska Str. 14a.
The Main Polish OAW page.
Bożena Bednarek-Michalska, EBIB, KOED, country coordinator.