We celebrated the Open Access Week from October the 24th to October the 30st. For this reason the UPV Library along with Rebiun, as a part of CRUE, joins the celebrations with this initiative 2.0
Open Access Week at the UPV: Each day an answer
The Library invites you to participate in this activity through Facebook Biblioteques UPV. Each day of the week we will raise a question about the Open Access that library will respond. However, we would like all of you partake by enriching the discussion with your questions, opinions and comments.
• Monday 24: What's with the open access?
• Tuesday 25: I am a student of the UPV, what do the open access offer to me?
• Wednesday 26: As a teacher / researcher, my work production is yet published, then ... why open access?
• Thursday 27: How can open access affect to my copyrights?
• Friday 28: What is the University's position on open access?
• Saturday 29 and Sunday 30: Day of Reflection on open access!
See you in Facebook UPV Libraries