Join PLOS in celebrating Open Access Week by being Open in Action!
- Register for an ORCiD ID – distinguish yourself and create a record of your scholarly contributions.
- Get a sneak peak of PLOS’ upcoming projects with PLOS Publisher Louise Page in this OpenCon 2016 Community Webcast.
- Listen to a special episode of PLOScast – a podcast focused on science, academia and the future of scholarship – featuring UCSF’s James Fraser discussing the use of preprints in the life sciences.
- Meet PLOS staff and editors at SVP or iGEM – stop by the booth, learn more about Open Access publishing and pick up a giveaway.
- Browse the Open Highlights Collection, with research from across PLOS journals and the wider Open Access literature curated by staff editors to provide depth of coverage on select topics.
Have a great Open Access Week!