1. Resetting EIFL-OA Moldova blog. Launching of the new version, October 24, 2011
2. National seminar “Institutional repositories (IR): the role of libraries”. Organizer - Consortium REM, the Scientific Library of the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, October 25, 2011
3. A complex of activities to promote the Open Access in the senates meetings, departments, information days, etc. through websites in various institutions of the country.
4. Coverage of events dedicated to Open Access Week in Moldova in the national media.
5. Working Session: “Information technologies in the libraries: daily problems and ways of solving” organized by the Commission ABRM “Computerization and Information Technologies”, in The Annual Conference of the Librarians’ Association of Moldova will be devoted to open access http://www.abrm.md/menu3_2.html, November 17, 2011
6. Launching of the first Institutional Repository of the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova http://www.dspace.ase.md/ within the National Conference “Open Access to scientific information in the context of economic education in Moldova”, November 25, 2011