The IV Forum Open Access aims to show research results and practical experiences related to the development of initiatives to increase access, dissemination and use of knowledge as a common good. It will also be a space for analyzing the current scenario, impact and trends of development of digital repositories and Open Access journals.
• Open Science and public knowledge. ¿What? How? and Why? Social impact of science and citizen science.
• Interoperability and infrastructure development of digital repositories. National and regional perspectives.
• The role of digital repositories in scientific publishing.
• Impact of Open Access initiatives. Altmetrics and usage metrics.
• Open access to scientific publications: current status and trends. Position of the diverse stakeholders.
• The management of research data generated with public funding. Standards and best practices. The role of digital repositories and libraries in managing research data.
• The importance of policies for the development of Open Access. Open Access national legislations.