Following up last year’s successful Open Access (OA) Week, this year in Poland there will be a variety of workshops and events:
- How can open access change research reporting? POL-index presentation by Wojciech Fenrich at Łódz University library. The event will be livestreamed. More details in Polish are here.
- EBIB webinar: Successful Open access and open science projects in Poland - presentation for researchers, graduate students and librarians by Karolina Grodecka (AGH and KOED) at 15.00-16.00. Webinar URL: http://konferencje.ucntn.umk.pl/openaccess; more details in Polish are here.
- Workshop hosted by Centrum Otwartej Nauki ICM UW at 11.00-15.00, more details in Polish are here.
- Workshop: "Open access publishing and open access repositories … copyright issues” by Barbara Szczepańska at the Poznań Polytechnics Library, 10:00 – 13:30 (room 122). More details in Polish are here.
- The Main Library of Krakow Pedagocial University will host a meeting "Open repository”.
- The Main Library of Silesian University of Technology will host a meeting on Authorship 3.0 at 13:00 - 14:00. Mgr Urszula Długaj will present on open access insitutional repsoitory. Registration form is here.
- Open Cafe in Gdańsk Polytechnic library. This will be a place where you can drink tea and talk about open access and open educational resources with Magda Szuflita, Janusz Waluszko, Michał Kontk and Paweł Baniel.